Nihon Kohden Cardiofax V 1550K EKG Machine
Cardiofax Continues to Evolve
- Swivel screen: 12.1 inch touch panel TFT LCD with swivel screen lets you change the screen angle to the best viewing position.
- Same size display image and printout: The screen display and waveforms are the same size as the printout. Also, the display has grid lies just like the recording paper.
- Large 5 minute memory: The most recent five minutes of all lead ECG waveforms can be stored in memory. This increases the chance to record important data. To save data, you can select, analyze and print just the necessary region from 5 minute full disclosure.
- Serial comparison: Average waveforms in the latest 5 exams can be compared in the same screen. You can know the changes in time-series basis.
- Communication capability: Approximately 400 patients x 10 seconds of 12 lead ECG wave and patient information can be stored. Approximately 2,500 patients x 10 seconds of 12 lead ECG wave and patient information can be stored on a QM-040V flash disk card. Stored data can be transferred to PC via QM-040V or LAN/ Wireless LAN interface with optional QB-903E ECG viewer software.
- Built-in recorder or Paperless model: ECG-1500K (paperless model), ECG-1550K (built-in recorder).