GE TruSat Pulse Oximeter
For Wherever Your Patients Take You
The first of its kind, Ohmeda TruSat™ offers clinicians a real-world oximetry solution. The reliable performance and optimal usability of a bedside oximeter with the rugged, lightweight features of a handheld oximeter. Just right whether you’re in the PACU, NICU, ER, home, MD office, or sleep lab. Ohmeda TruSat™ features Ohmeda TruSignal™ Enhanced SpO2, which draws upon our proven history of providing reliable readings in real-world clinical situations including clinical motion and low perfusion.
- At 2.76 pounds, Ohmeda TruSat™ is less than half the weight of most bedside oximeters.
- Extremely durable housing has rubber bumpers to protect the display and controls from damage during unexpected falls
- PIr, a quick, easy to use clinical tool for a dynamic numeric reflection of perfusion at the sensor site
- Simple three-button operation
- Trend memory stores up to 48 hours of data for extended monitoring
- Backlit screen for easy viewing in all light conditions
- Compatible with various patient types using OxyTip+ sensors and cables
- Trend Download software available on CD-ROM generates comprehensive reports for sleep studies